Sunday, October 4, 2009

Do you prefer Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro? Why?

I have both installed on my computer. So far I have mastered Paint Shop Pro but Photoshop seems to do pretty much the same thing. I noticed that text in psp is much easier to do than in ps.



Do you prefer Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro? Why?norton ghost



Comparing a $100 program to a $600 program?



Photoshop wins!



Just get a good book off amazon and read it. You will be up to speed in no time.



Do you prefer Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro? Why?software



I have both also. PSPro is easier but Photoshop has more controls and is a professional package. I think PSPro is better for beginners, cheaper too!
Photoshop, famous and easy to used
I also have both. I use PSP for simple jobs, like photo corrections (straightening, basic colour amendments etc), but Photoshop gives me more power when I'm working with layers or trying to generate certain effects. As mentioned by somebody else, one of it's big strengths is the interoperability with other Adobe programs, especially Illustrator, absolutely invaluable when I am preparing brochures and literature.
Photoshop because there is more flexibility.
i think photoshop is better.... used by proffessionals... lots of hidden features...
If you're a profession, (and I take it you're not or you wouldn't be asking the question) nothing is comparable to Photoshop. It's simply the best and most advanced image editing software there is. I've been using it for nearly 20 years now, along with Adobe Illustrator. Paint Shop Pro isn't even used in the industry-- this is not to say it doesn't have it's place for home use.
Photoshop, definitely. It's more professional.
Photoshop is an integrated system, with other Adobe products like Illustrated and After Effects etc

No comments:

Post a Comment