Sunday, October 4, 2009

Best version of photoshop?

I work alot with cameras, but i've always edited with Jasc Paint Shop pro.



I'm becoming a much better photographer and its time to step up.



What is the most affordable and worth it photoshop(it needs to be able to do the following:



-scripts



-healer tool



-blemish removal



etc)



Im willing to pay about 150 for it, maybe more if its just GREAT.



ps-It doesn't always need to be the newest one. When I got jasc, I got the second newest, which came with the same features, it was just amazingly cheaper.



Best version of photoshop?norton antivirus



The latest version of photoshop is CS3, however it doesn't have much more options on it than photoshop CS, which was made 5 or so years ago. I would say that would be your best bet, because photoshop added a lot of features when they changed from 7 to CS, but since then have not came out with much more.



Don't listen to the other people who are suggesting another program, the functions and abilities of that program are amazing and a hundred times greater than anything I have ever seen on the market, and photoshop is a must for a photographer!



Good Luck!



Best version of photoshop?security



Missy I'm using Photoshop Elements 5.0 and I love it



I can fix blury photos and eveything
That would be a combination of Adobe Lightroom for dealing with 100's or 1000's of photos and Photoshop CS3 which comes as an individual download from Adobe as well as part of the CS3 Suite



They both have a 30 day trial.



Light Room is reported to be very good also.



http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/...

No comments:

Post a Comment