Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Please help me- easy 10 points. (photoshop cs3)?

ok well heres the deal. i've downloaded a free trial of adobe photoshop cs3. i'm guessing my computer does not extract files right or something, but once photoshop was done downloading all it comes up to be when i click the desktop icon for it all there is are little folders, with things like 'set up' and 'read me', etc... when i do the setup it's just the same thing. i think it has something to do with exctracting files? when i right click in the box with the folders it doesnt say extract or anything. can somebody please give me step by step instructions on how to fix this problem, so i can have the normal free trial. best answer will get 10 points, thanyou! :)



Please help me- easy 10 points. (photoshop cs3)?hp



right click and drag i think

No comments:

Post a Comment