Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How can i photoshop my grad photo?

I received a proof of my grad photo and it has a huge "do not copy" written across it. They want to charge me $80 for one picture which is ridiculous. So, I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the "do not copy" using photoshop or any other method.



How can i photoshop my grad photo?ktm



Could you give me directions to your home and tell me when no one is there so I can steal your stuff? You DO aprove of theft, don't you?



How can i photoshop my grad photo?nortan



That is copyright infringement and you can be sued for that! If you wanted to deal with a professional photographer you should expect to spend some money for some quality photography. Stop being so cheap!
No



Besides the attempted copying or modifying a print to defraud the owner of the copyright being illegal, you signed a contract with the photographer.



He did his part, took the photos and supplied you with proofs, now you have to do your part and pay for what you want.



After all, this is how he feeds his family ...
If you don't like the prices, you can always get it done by someone else. That is what I did and I saved a lot of money. It is illegal to copy that photo.
Of course this is illegal, so I'm not telling you to do it.



If someone wanted to break the law, they could take a digital photo of the photo, open it in paint, and do what ever they wanted to the photo.



This answer will self destruct in 10 seconds!!
There are several sites like... fotoflxer.com or picnik.com



or search that on google "photo shop"

No comments:

Post a Comment