Sunday, October 4, 2009

If I uninstall Photoshop will I lose my files?

I need to uninstall and re-install Photoshop because it's begun playing up. Will it affect any .psd files still on my comp? Will they get deleted?



If I uninstall Photoshop will I lose my files?network



Depending on where you saved the files its possible. To be safe, back them up on a thumb drive or another location on your hard drive.



If I uninstall Photoshop will I lose my files?norton



Why don't you just copy your PhotoShop image files to a non-PhotoShop directory (using Windows Explorer so PhotoShop doesn't know where they are) or copy your image files to a CD or DVD (again, using Windows Explorer so PhotoShop doesn't know where they are)?



.
back em up if you're scared. if they're in My Documents or some other folder than your photoshop program folder, I would say you should be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment