Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have Adobe Photoshop elements 5.0 and i need Adobe imageready. Any way i can get it?

I dont think my photoshop elements 5.0 has imageready. and i couldnt find any downloads for it. someone said i had to have CS2 inorder to have image ready. but i just bought the 5.0!! PLEASE HELP!!!



thank you :D



I have Adobe Photoshop elements 5.0 and i need Adobe imageready. Any way i can get it?moto guzzi



I believe you can buy Adobe ImageReady as a stand-alone, but it's gonna cost bucks. I work as a graphic designer and we have Adobe CS2 and it includes ImageReady (I seldom use it). Check eBay -- I've bought software for my home computer a couple of times from ebay sellers.



Oops. Sorry, I just checked -- it comes with PhotoShop CS2, not by itself.



I have Adobe Photoshop elements 5.0 and i need Adobe imageready. Any way i can get it?norton internet security 2008



Go here: http://thepiratebay.org/recent



Type in "Photoshop" in the search bar and several versions will appear.



And you will need a bittorrent client to accomplish the download. Here is a good one:



http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment