Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help With Adobe Photoshop CS2~?

Keep in mind the computer I'm using is Vista. Just in case that makes a difference...



So I've learned some things myself, but yet to figure out the awesome things I can do with it.



First, whenever I try to add a brush to the photoshop-thingy, it makes my computer freeze. Then I have to re-do it, and when I do, it freezes again. I still need help with that, annnd--



Second, I want to learn how to add multiple pictures onto one file... Yeah, this seems really easy but I guess I'm not trying so hard for this one.



Soooo.... Any help? And thanks. Plus, I'm a n00b, so you don't have to post it and rub it in my faice. D:%26lt;



Help With Adobe Photoshop CS2~?microsoft office



Do a search in Google for Photoshop tutorials.



Also join a Forum and post specific questions on what you want to do.



Search for Photoshop Montage Tutorial. There are lots of ways to merge and blend images together. Get used to pasting images into seperate layers, mess around with the position. Search for masking tutorials. Use the eraser and adjust the opacity settings. Use the Blur tool. Alt + L F to flatten the image when done.



Also do a google search for brushes many people provide themn for free.



Also do a search for a tutorial on how to make/design your own brushes.



As for Vista I'm not sure? Make sure you save the brushes in the correct folder in your Program Files/Adobe Photoshop/ etc folder.



Keep doing tutorials and then you will learn it.



Keep it up %26 good luck.



Help With Adobe Photoshop CS2~?norton antivirus



Oh vista is the best comp eva. I think you shud ask ur dad

No comments:

Post a Comment