Sunday, October 4, 2009

Help me with Adobe Photoshop?

I'm using Adobe Photoshop 7.0, but I've been using JASC PSP for two years. I hardly understand anything on Adobe, and I was wondering where I could find tutorials for the BASICS. Like, I cannot figure out how to copy one image to another, etc... Thank you in advance!



Help me with Adobe Photoshop?avast



The help file is quite extensive and very helpful. Also, if you feel like shelling out a few bucks, the Photoshop manual is easy to follow. It's set up like a textbook and has a lot of projects to walk you through.



Help me with Adobe Photoshop?ducati



Photoshop is a real pain to learn.



Probably one of the most difficult graphics programs to learn.



On a scale of 1 - 10 it would likely rate a 9.



It has always been a very poor design but it is the industry standard so that is just the way it is.



You can find tutorials all over the Internet if you do a google search but the best thing to do is go to your local book store and find a book on it.



It is going to take a while so be patient and persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment