Sunday, October 4, 2009

Anyone EXTREMELY good with photoshop?

I have a picture of a rose and I want to make it a steel rose. Anyone (who is very skilled with photoshop) know how to do that? Are there tutorials out there? I have a 3d picture of a rose and I want to make it still 3d but have it looks as if it were made of steel. Thanks!!!



Anyone EXTREMELY good with photoshop?bmw



Google "Photoshop Tutorials."



There are hundreds of sites.



Anyone EXTREMELY good with photoshop?free adware remover



This is far to complicated to detail here. You will need to replace the color to gray, add a metallic gradient, then use shading, layer effects, and opacity to adjust the effect. Other than that, look on adobe exchange to get some actions. Good luck.
it bit complicated..i cant put it here..try google..



or send it to me..i will work on it

No comments:

Post a Comment