Sunday, October 4, 2009

How do I get a brush into PhotoShop?

I downloaded some brushes for Adobe PhotoShop. I just want to know how to get them into PhotoShop!!! I'm a whiz at the computer, but this I don't know!!!



BTW, I want a step-by-step process. Don't say stupid stuff like "How should I know?," "Computer Nerd," "I don't know," etc.!



How do I get a brush into PhotoShop?computer virus



with photoshop open- got to edit- preset manager- make sure you have brushes in thhe drop down box and click load and direct it to your other brushes,, i hope this helps you, good luck to you.



How do I get a brush into PhotoShop?free spyware remover



Applications %26gt; Adobe Photoshop CS2 Folder %26gt; Presets %26gt; Brushes



Drop 'em in there. Restart Photoshop.



If that doesn't work click the Brush Tool. at the top click the Drop Menu next to the Brush Size. Then click the side menu next to the Pixel Size Window. Scroll down to Load Brushes...



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment